What is Gold Circle Seating?
- Gold Circle Seating is an awesome upgrade to general admission. People who want to be as close to the performance as possible will love sitting in the Gold Circle Seating section in the front, center part of the hall. Great music, up close and personal.
How Much Does it Cost to Rent Baker Street Centre?
- When you rent our facility, it comes complete with a professional grade sound system, staging, lighting, projection, and the technicians qualified to run the equipment. For pricing and availability CLICK HERE.
Are You an All-Ages Venue?
- Yes. Most all of the public events held here are open to all-ages.
What Kind of Events Do You Host?
- We primarily host concerts featuring national and regional touring acts, including Blues, Rock, Americana, Jazz, Pop....a wide variety of styles. The hall is also available for private events, corporate events, business meetings, and arts performances. For more info about booking the hall for an event CLICK HERE.
How Many People Can the Performance Hall Hold?
- We can set up the room in a variety of seating configurations to meet your needs. For a fully seated show in the performance hall, we can comfortably accommodate up to 400 people.
How Do I Book My Band or Event at the Hall?
- Typically concerts, shows and events fall under three categories:
- Shows we book: These are typically national touring acts that Baker Street Centre books directly.
- Promoters and event planners: These are concerts and events that Baker Street Centre co-ops with a promoter or planner.
- Private and third party events: These are simply rentals of the Performance Hall. When these events are open to the public, tickets will be available on our website.
For booking inquiries in the Performance Hall CLICK HERE
Do You Serve Alcohol at Your Events?
- Typically, yes. We currently offer a selection of beer and wine. (There is no alcohol served at underage events such as our Rock Nights.)
What About Food?
- Our Café serves simple food concession items such as hot dogs, chips, candy bars, coffee, soft drinks, bottled water, etc. You may also consider catering for your private event.
Can My Band Play at Baker Street Centre?
- Promoters and sponsors, who rent the hall for their concerts, arrange most of the shows at our venue. We are confident that the professional acts who utilize Baker Street Centre are able to fill the hall and offer a professional performance.
- We also host an Open Mic Night on the first Monday of every month (except holidays), a great way to introduce yourself to us and to other music fans in the area! If you have a strong following and can put on a great show, please come. Doors open at 7:00 pm and the fun begins at 7:30 pm
Are There Types of Music or Events You Won’t Host?
- Baker Street Centre is a family-friendly, all-ages venue and does not book acts that are militant, abusive, profane, or anti-social by choice.
Is Baker Street Centre Disability Accessible?
- Yes. The Baker Street Centre is entirely accessible for people with disabilities.